Realize What's Possible.
- The Fund for Educational Excellence is a nonprofit organization working to improve student achievement in Baltimore City Public Schools. We work side-by-side with City Schools providing invaluable support and flexible resources for many of the district’s most important reform initiatives.
- Providing students with financial literacy programs important part of college readiness - Baltimore Sun Letter to the Editor. Read Here...
- Report urges more resources to guide city students to college. Baltimore Sun story on Building a Bright Future. More...
- College Readiness Indicator Map from our new Building a Bright Future report includes 42 key indicators from Pre-K through 12th grade. See it Here...
- Baltimore Sun Opinion piece on our latest report, Building a Bright Future: Understanding College Readiness in Baltimore City Public Schools. Read Now.
- Fund is pleased to release our newest report Building a Bright Future: Understanding College Readiness in Baltimore City. Read it HERE.
- BERC releases new report, College Opportunities and Access: Baltimore City Graduates through the Class of 2014. MORE...
- Building a Bright Future
In our latest report, the community tells us that academic preparation is a critical component of college readiness, but it is not the whole story.
- City Speaks: Community Voices on Baltimore Schools
Baltimore Spoke. We Listened. Our latest report documents results of our citywide listening campaign to engage the community in defining priorities for our public schools.