Realize What's Possible.
- The Fund for Educational Excellence is a nonprofit organization working to improve student achievement in Baltimore City Public Schools. We work side-by-side with City Schools providing invaluable support and flexible resources for many of the district’s most important reform initiatives.
- Disappointing results from 1st PARCC testing. READ story; and check out your child's or community's school results HERE.
- Providing students with financial literacy programs important part of college readiness - Baltimore Sun Letter to the Editor. Read Here...
- Report urges more resources to guide city students to college. Baltimore Sun story on Building a Bright Future. More...
- College Readiness Indicator Map from our new Building a Bright Future report includes 42 key indicators from Pre-K through 12th grade. See it Here...
- Baltimore Sun Opinion piece on our latest report, Building a Bright Future: Understanding College Readiness in Baltimore City Public Schools. Read Now.
- Heart of the School Award
Do you know a Baltimore City Public Schools principal who is excelling and should be recognized? Nominate him or her for a Heart of the School Award!